Categories
Minutes

March 28, 2010 Minutes

March 28, 2010

SGA Minutes

7:10 – Sophie Papavizas ’11 calls the meeting to order.

Roll Call

Present Assembly Members: Simran Singh ’10, Shannon Ryan ’10, Ashton Shaffer ’11, Liana Donahue ’12, Maddy Court ’13, Hope Wayman ’13, Caroline Heffernan ’10, Julia Fahl ’12, Malina Toza ’13, Adelyn Kishbaugh ’12, Claire Smith ’12, Madeline Vellturo ’11, Jennifer Savage ’12, Blair Smith ’12, Sarah Kelley ’11, Zandra Martinez ’11, Jenny Nam ’12, Miranda Hansen-Hunt ’11, Mae Carlson ’12, Isabel Donlon ’12, Alice Fisher ’13, Saba Qadir ’13, Elle Works ’10, Meghan Mahoney ’10, Rachel Brody ’11, Augusta Irele ’10, Sophie Balis-Harris ’10, Jill Settlemyer ’10, Eileen Downs ’10, Alexandra Ashley ’11, Annalee Garrity ’11, Kali Graham ’10, Julie O’Neil ’10, Sara Jane Rodgers ’13, Sarah Sherman ‘11

Absent Assembly Members: Taline Cox ’10, Sophia Abboud ’12, Antara Tulsyan ’12, Ellen Butler ’13, Caitlin Evans ’10, Reggie Kukola ’10, Marisa Franz ’10, Hildi Greenberg ’10, Colleen Haley ’11, Emily Tafaro ‘12

Community Members Present: Hannah Curry-McDougald ’10, Tanya Kaur ’10, Kendra Kelly ’13, Priya Saxena ’12, Emma Wisniewski-Barker ’11, Sarah Ann Jordan ’13, Ariana Hall ’12, Laura Webb ’10, Megan Smith ’10, Sarah Theobald ’12, Mary Margaret Peebles ’13, Elizabeth Held ’12

Announcements

Yong Jung Cho ’12: Two Announcements:

1.  Thank you to all those who participated in the Energy Diet.

As a dorm community, we saved 12% of energy in the Month of February. This translates to nearly 7,000 dollars- money which can be spent on something else!

You were all great!

And as you all know, the dorm that showed the most significant reduction in energy usage is awarded the prize.

This year, the BMC Greens and the President’s Office is proud to announce that the winner is DENBIGH!

Great Job!

However, we must also always remember that conservation is year-round.

2.  Appointments Applications will be accepted until the 2nd of April, That is this Friday at 5 pm!!

The following positions are available. Please do not forget to sign up for an interview time. You MUST do so.

Alternative Concert Series Co-heads: Two Positions available. Responsible for getting in touch and actively communicating with bands/musicians throughout the planning and Execution process. Depending on the event, co-heads may also need to contact and organize with different student groups. The Co-heads must be well organized, willing and able to execute large events, ordering/ selling t-shirts, researching/ maintaining a clear budget, publicizing effectively, and delegating responsibilities to the committee members. At least three meetings as an entire committee must be held.This IS a large time commitment.

Requirements: Students must stay throughout the entire semester and may be from ALL CLASSES.

Contacts: Coheads will have to work closely with Marybeth Matlack, Lisa Zernicke, Rose Bochansky, the SGA VP and the SGA Treasurer. Appointments Rep: Meghna Singh

Alternative Concert Series Committee: Six Positions Available. ACS Committee members are responsible for also contacting and communicating with musicians/ bands, helping with ticket distribution, aiding in shirt sales, advertising events and other perform other needed tasks.

Requirements: Students do NOT need to stay for the entirety of the semester, though it is preferred and may be from ALL CLASSES.

Contacts: ACS Coheads. Appointments Rep: Meghna Singh

Film Series Head: One Position Available. The Film Series Head and Committee Members are responsible for planning the Film Series for the Year. The Head holds at least 2 meetings a semester and communicate heavily over email. The Film Series shows 5-7 films each semester on friday and saturday nights. The Head is also responsible for communicating with Student Activities and a film distributor to set up film screenings, advertise each week for the screenings, must communicate plans and ideas to committee, be able to delegate responsibilities and willing to step in if something goes awry at the screenings. The head must be able to plan far in advance. Experience with Bryn Mawr multimedia is not necessary, but would help.

Requirements: The student MUST stay for the entirety of the year. Previous experience on the Film Series Committee is required and the position is open to Current Sophomores and Juniors.

Contacts: Mary Beth Horvath. Appointments Rep: Rebecca Sanders

Film Series Committee: Four Positions Available. Committee Members help select films for each semester, set up/ volunteer for a screening schedule, communicate with head and committee members and advertise for the screenings.

Contacts: Film Series Head. Appointments Rep: Rebecca Sanders

Student Finance Committee: Six Positions available. SFC members are responsible for handling the budgets of all clubs on campus. The clubs are split evenly amongst the committee and  as the SFC Rep, one would be responsible for maintaining contact with the clubs, responding to emails from clubs, maintaining a clean balance sheet of club’s expenses, completing reimbursements/ advances, filling out contracts and other necessary tasks. The time commitment for SFC varies throughout the school year, members are expected to dedicate more time at the beginning/end of every semester for budget hearings, however for the remainder of the school year students are expected to make a weekly commitment.

Requirements: The student MUST stay for the entirety of the year. Open to ALL CLASSES.

Contact: Laurel Lemon (SGA Treasurer). Appointments Rep: Yong Jung Cho

SGA Webmistress: One or Two Positions Available. Responsible for maintaining and improving the online presence of SGA via: SGA blog, Elections blog, Honor Board blog, SGA Twitter, SGA Facebook fan page and Blackboard. This position requires minimal time commitment on a weekly basis. This position is perfect for students who do not have much time, but would like to know what happens at SGA first-hand and be more involved.

Requirements: Experience with WordPress and social networking sites . This position is available for students who will not stay for the entire year, though it is preferred. Open to ALL CLASSES

Extensive experience with web design software is not necessary

Contacts: SGA Exec board. Appointments Rep: Kendra Kelly

Recycling Committee Co-Heads: Two Positions available. Responsible for facilitating communication among the dorm recycling reps, administration, student body to improve and maintain proper recycling on campus, budgeting, organizing events, holding bi-weekly meetings with the Dorm Representatives, educating and informing reps about alterations/ improvements to our recycling system and collects special recycling objects from dorm reps, such as: ink cartridges, fluorescent light bulbs, and batteries. Co-heads also keep in frequent communication with Don and Denis.

Co-heads must have strong communication abilities, especially via email. The average time commitment would be around 2 hours every 2 week.

Requirements: Students do NOT need to stay for the entirety of the semester, though it ispreferred. Open to ALL CLASSES.

Contacts: Don Abramowitz (environmental safety officer), Denis Romano (head of housekeeping). Appointments Rep: Kendra Kelly

Landscaping Representatives: Two Positions Available. Representatives’  Responsibilities include contributing to reports, preparing for /attending meetings with Trustees-at least once a year, meetings with the Director for Grounds-monthly, and participation in student surveys/communications. Reps also work to bridge the communication gap between the students and the Grounds department of Facilities (who maintain grounds). This year the Landscaping representatives answered any questions students at an SGA meeting.

Strong communication skills are necessary, especially between the representatives, the student also be highly organized, take initiative and be willing to gather student input. Knowledge of BMC’s history general landscape and interest is helpful.

Contact: Ed Harman (Assistant Director of the Grounds). Appointments Rep: Kendra Kelly.

Elections Board: Two to Three Positions Available; One Diversity Rep. Elections Board members helps the Elections Head during the elections and work to improve communication between SGA and the campus regarding elections. The responsibilities would include: watching for elections violations, giving feedback on problems/ solutions and helping run Candidate’s Forum (usually taking the minutes). 
No particular experience is necessary; interest in the election process would be ‘helpful’- reading the bylaws is a must. The Elections Board does not require much time commitment, though it does require more during elections- there are only three/ four elections per year.

Contacts: Elections Head- Sarah Kelly. Appointments RepRebecca Sanders.

Plenary Committee: Three Positions available.The plenary committee works to organize and manage successful plenaries. Committee Members are responsible for designing and ordering Plenary T-shirts, designing and printing Plenary fliers, contacting different departments including dining services, registrar, access service and the presidents/ deans and general publicity for plenary: date, location and resolutions. The Plenary committee works closely with the SGA exec board and host plenary writing workshops so that students may be guided in the resolution writing process. Members will have to interact with a diverse group of students and staff members. 
   Organization and time-management skills are important in the successful completion of Plenary Committee member responsibilities. This position does not require a large time commitment.

Requirements: Students MUST stay for the entirety of the semester. Open to ALL CLASSES.

Contacts: SGA Exec Board. Appointments Rep: Meghna Singh

Financial Aid Advisory Board: One or Two Positions Available. The Advisory Board acts as a liasion between the students and the Office of Financial Aid, develops ways to make the financial aid process easier and less stressful for students and organize workshops with the aid office tailored to answering questions students may have. The Financial Aid Advisory position involves a large time commitment at key times during the academic year. In order to fulfill the responsibilities of the position the candidate must be a  self-starter, persistent, good with time management, and communicating with multiple parties at one time.

Contact: Christa Williams (Financial Aid Office). Appointments Rep: Hannah Slavitt

Student Curriculum Committee: Three Available Positions. Committee Members gather student input about issues/ concerns with the curriculum. Committee Members hope to improve the academic environment for students.Students who are confident communicators are especially encouraged to apply.

Requirements: The student do NOT need to stay for the entirety of the year, though it is preferred. Open to ALL CLASSES.

Contacts: SCC Heads. Appointments Rep: Hannah Slavitt.

Your Two Cents

Tanya Kaur ‘10: I’ve been involved in SGA since freshman year and since finishing my term as Secretary, I’ve taken a step back to reflect. One of the things I’ve found is that people have really different expectations about what SGA should be. Should it be an active body? Some people consider it to be a passive body. I think we should have a discussion about what our expectations of what SGA should be. In future we should have this discussion for every new SGA Assembly, which might be hard, but it would be a valid discussion. Second, I’ve noticed that when we have discussion it becomes about the person rather than the issue. I understand that it might be personal, I was at the Posse retreat this weekend, and I found this lesson valuable: if something is bothering you try to keep it about the action rather than generalizing.

Sophie: We’re now going to address something that came up in last weeks Y2C, elections, which is the elections process. After the discussion, we are going to vote on voting process.Hannah is going to give a presentation and then we’ll take questions, and then discuss the pros and cons of using Blackboard versus Surveymonkey.

Elections Presentations

Hannah Curry-McDougald ‘10: Basically what I’m going to do is put up the results of the elections. There’s nothing that says I have to keep the results secret and I’m sorry if this upsets people, but here they are, and you can talk to me after. These are the results that I got from Blackboard after voting closed. All of the results are in one document so we can look at each position. There was no run off, because Sophie won with more than 50% of vote. Part of the concern was all the unanswered votes. I don’t know what these votes mean, and there’s no way to know what they were. What I do have is Amber Zambelli’s results from last year’s Executive Board elections. The abstention rate is pretty similar in both this year’s and last year’s elections. If I count unanswered as abstentions, the results don’t change, but it changes from position to position, and it looks like people were leaving the spaces blank deliberately. I always go over this, if you are unable to vote, you can email me with your vote and they will remain confidential. If we use Blackboard again, there are options for multiple choice and write in option, which I couldn’t find this round. I believe there is also a way to send out an email to everyone that has Blackboard to make announcements. I did send out email reminders via the class listserves.

Sophie: We can take questions

Sarah Sherman ’11: I have a few questions. Do write-ins count as abstentions? Secretary?

Hannah Curry-McDougald ’10: Yes. Abstentions don’t count in actual vote. They don’t count towards yes or no. To win, you need 50%+1 of all non-abstentions. This is different with write-ins.

Tanya Kaur ’10: I’m just wondering after what happened our freshman year and how we came up with impeachment guidelines, not that any of you should be impeached, but 2/3 of the voters are needed to vote you out, if 2/3 of the community voted. Is there a reason there’s no quorum?

Sophie: This is not exactly related, but we will address this eventually.

Blair Smith ’12: Could we possibly go through the unanswered votes in each category?

Hannah Curry-McDougald ’10: Yes, except for appointments, because it’s a bit of a mess.There was a range of 39-43 unanswered votes for each position.

Blair Smith ’12: 39 people didn’t vote for anyone, and it looks like it should be addressed.

Hannah Curry-McDougald ’10: I got 5 emails from people who couldn’t for some reason vote through Blackboard, and then I think the others were complete abstentions.

Sophie: The problem is that there’s always the option to vote, if those people couldn’t vote and didn’t send it in to Hannah they just abstained.

Hannah Curry-McDougald ’10: The people who vote are usually friends with someone who’s running. If you as a candidate didn’t tell friends what to do, then I don’t think we should think it’s a flaw in system.

Jill Settlemyer ’10: This is in response to Blair, I think the elections process is very transparent, I’ve voted in every election since I’ve been here. I think we need to focus on making the student body more accountable.

Julia Fahl ’12: This is speaking not as a representative, but as a student, and I disagree. I feel like the elections process isn’t transparent. Until we saw the spreadsheet, who else counts the numbers? Greater transparency would be better. This is something that students should know. I think we have responsibility to make it more accessible than it is.

Hannah Curry-McDougald ’10: The people who had access to the results is anyone who has administrative access to the SGA blackboard. At the request of someone, I took the results off Blackboard immediately because someone was concerned Sophie would look at them. I counted the results myself. I did all the percentages, emailed elections committees, and then notified the winners.

Jill Settlemyer ’10: I want to clarify, I was just talking about voting process, but results are very obscure, and that side of elections is totally not transparent.

Sophie Balis-Harris ’10: I second what Julia said, about making reforms for SGA, elections are the most essential part for that. I heard that 100 less people voted, was that taken account? Maybe there were more abstentions last year because positions were unopposed?

Hannah Curry-McDougald ’10: 476 people voted in the emergency elections last year, and 509 voted in the original Amber/Erica run elections. That number is greater than this election, but I think it depends on the round of elections. The most popular election, with the biggest turnout is for traditions. I know that there are people who meant to vote and didn’t but I have no way of making them vote. I asked everyone I saw, but I can’t make anyone vote.

Sophie: We need to make it to a discussion about Blackboard versus Surveymonkey which is really important.

Julia Fahl ’12: Do you think the voter turnout is a function of new Blackboard system?

Hannah Curry-McDougald ’10: I think it’s related to newness, but anytime there is change on this campus there is resistance.

Sarah Kelley ’11: Just to let everyone know, I have received 80 nominations, which is great, and nominations haven’t all come from assembly. So there are other people on campus seemingly involved.

Hope Wayman ’13: I was wondering if you could clarify the difference between total votes counting abstentions and votes attempted?

Hannah Curry-McDougald ’10: There are the actual votes I could count and then there are the attempts, but with not counted.

Blair Smith ’12: I just wanted to talk about the poll I took in Denbigh, the most frequent responses were that people found voting on Blackboard difficult, and they preferred Surveymonkey. I don’t think it was easy to vote at all.

Hannah Curry-McDougald ’10: My switch to Blackboard was to make us more sufficient as students. Before, I was dependent on Carolyn Lloyd to make ballots for me and help send out all the individual links through email. Being dependent on the administration seems counterintuitive to self-governance.

Sophie: We’re still in a question period. Can we please try to stay on track?

Liana Donahue ’12: I was doing basic math and 334 votes happened, 44 votes didn’t go through? I just want to know how many weren’t counted for the presidential election. Are we not going to go to a re-election?

Hannah Curry-McDougald ’10: It’s my assumption that people deliberately left the ballots blank.

Liana Donahue ’12: Rodline and Sarah were getting similar votes, why are we going off assumptions about what these unanswered ballots might mean?

Hannah Curry-McDougald ’10: I don’t want to go off assumptions, but I’ve looked at the instructions, and I can’t count the votes I don’t know.

Sophie: Can we motion extend to end of speaking order?

Motion passed.

Julia Fahl ’12: Are we going to have a discussion about elections and the process overall?

Sophie: We need to have the Blackboard versus Surveymonkey discussion and vote tonight.

Alex Ashley ’11: For the next round of elections if we do use Blackboard, can we get the ballot to have multiple choice?

Hannah Curry-McDougald ’10: Yes.

Alex Ashley ’11: Okay, if we can, but if we can’t get the multiple choice option, we should use Surveymonkey.

Julia Fahl ’12: I know we voted on Blackboard versus Surveymonkey before. Was the accessibility issue more for the committee rather than to make it easier for the students?

Hannah Curry-McDougald ’10: It’s not easier for me really.

Tanya Kaur ’10: Point of Information – we talked about the revision of the election bylaws in one of the meetings earlier this semester. Hannah talked about the voting issues we had been having and how it was a hot mess and she wanted to streamline the process. No one asked any questions, about voting on Blackboard during the question period, so the motion to vote on Blackboard passed.

Julia Fahl ’12: Is there a way to have a discussion about making everyone vote?

Sophie: Making the pro-con list for both Blackboard and Surveymonkey is to bring out benefits of each voting method. What did people value?

Sara Jane Rodgers ’13: I was wondering, for the unanswered votes, would people know if their vote didn’t go through? If they didn’t know, maybe that’s why they didn’t try emailing their votes.

Hannah Curry-McDougald ’10: The term unanswered is only for answers that were left blank.If it doesn’t go through, then blackboard sends you a message, and you can’t pull it back up to avoid double voting, and then email me.

Blair Smith ’12: Point of Information – There were multiple people who didn’t know if their vote was counted.

Zandra Martinez ’11: Point of Information – I was unable to vote through Blackboard. I clicked on the link that took me to the candidate’s statements, and then received an error message when I tried to go back and vote. Once I got that error message, I then emailed my vote to Hannah, because it was clear that they hadn’t been counted through Blackboard.

Kendra Kelly ’13: I was just wondering if Surveymonkey has a method of preventing double voting?

Point of Information – people would get individual voting links sent to their inbox.

Hannah Curry-McDougald ’10: I’m not entirely sure how Surveymonkey prevented double voting.

Tanya Kaur ’10: Point of Information – When using Surveymonkey you could click on the link multiple times until you hit submit and then it wouldn’t let you vote again.

Simran Singh ’10: Those votes that were unanswered if they hit submit and didn’t fill anything in, they didn’t get a notification. There’s no way to know the numbers of those who tried to vote. No way to know if they attempted to vote and failed, or if they just left everything blank. I don’t think we should be blaming the people who ran this election, because they have other things to do.

Sophie: If Zandra had voted for one person, her ballot would have counted, but if she left it blank, it wouldn’t have.

Sarah Sherman ’11: If the ballot was like a regular Blackboard test couldn’t results of how everyone voted be seen?

Adelyn Kishbaugh ’12: If it’s able to show who voted, and if you’re unsure whether or not your votes went through, could we email the Elections head and say “these are my votes, can you see if they’ve been counted”?

Hannah Curry-McDougald ’10: Yes, if you email I can check.

Tanya Kaur ’10: Is there any way to get access to Surveymonkey, like have an elections account on Surveymonkey?

Hannah Curry-McDougald ’10: The larger issue was getting the emails from everyone on campus. Getting all those email addresses from Carolyn Lloyd, is kind of a hassle, and it is a violation to have all those students’ emails/information. Email links are very specific.

Sophie: We’re now moving to pro-con statements. The way this is going to work is that we’re going to look at the pro cons of each voting method. For people who want to add something, please raise your had to be added to speaking order. We’ll discuss for 5-7 minutes, and then have 2 people to speak to either method they prefer.

Sarah Sherman ’11: I think a pro of Surveymonkey is that the links go straight to email, especially if students aren’t that involved. It’s more accessible. Going to Blackboard means you have to really want to vote.

Sophie Balis-Harris ’10: A pro for Surveymonkey is that you can’t get locked out, and there’s less confusion.

Tanya Kaur ’10: Would it be possible to send out an email to everyone subscribed to SGA blackboard? I get links from my professors all the time through the Blackboard emails.

Hannah Curry-McDougald ’10: Point of Information – I don’t think it would send a link, but it would send a reminder.

Julia Fahl ’12: I have a question for Hannah, sorry. Was double voting an issue? It seems like it would be a violation of the Honor Code to vote more than once. Could you change Blackboard, to make it harder to revote?

Hannah Curry-McDougald ’10: Surveymonkey only lets you vote once, but I was trying to make it emulate survey as much as possible so I didn’t want there to even be the possibility of double voting. Yes, we could make it harder to potentially revote.

Shannon Ryan ’10: I have a question, if there was sufficient cause to call for a re-election what is the procedure?

Sophie: There’s no real procedure, but I think it would be assembly vote. Any procedure to revote would be based on the interpretation of the Constitution by the secretary and president.

Sarah Kelley ’11: Point of Information – If there was a re-election, I would have to step down and Hannah would have to take over. The whole process would take three weeks to complete; logistically I don’t think we have a lot of time to rerun the election.

Sophie Balis-Harris ’10: Would the new Exec Board step down, and old one come back?

Sophie: Traditionally the old exec board volunteers to run the meetings.

Tanya Kaur 10: Point of Information – Article 9 of the Constitution states that members have the right to call meetings, etc. Any type of petition would be given to secretary, if you wanted to do something like that. Association can bring it to assembly vote.

Sophie Balis-Harris ’10: Would we go under impeachment guidelines? I don’t think we want that, I’m just saying that the election wasn’t legitimate.

Julia Fahl ’12: Point of Information – Even if we counted all votes that were unanswered, Sophie won with such a clear majority, those uncounted votes might not have made a difference.

Hannah curry-McDougald ’10: If those votes did make a difference, we would have gone to a runoff.

Julia Fahl ’12: I think we need to get back to the pro con discussion.

Sophie: Do people think we should we continue talking about voting accessibility or move to pros and cons?

Emma Wisniewski-Barker ’11: If we don’t vote on Surveymonkey versus Blackboard, will it just stay on Blackboard for the next election?

Sophie: Yes.

Meghan Mahoney ’10: If we do this next election on Blackboard, can we get a written set of instructions of how to vote in an email?

Simran Singh ’10: Can we also get a link in the emails? We need to make it as simple as possible.

Sophie: So we’re moving to ProCon and then a vote. Can we also motion to extend time? The vote right now is whether we should amend the election bylaws to use Surveymokney, no change, or abstentions. Call to order.

Vote to contine with the use of Blackboard.

Sophie: Now we have 5 minutes to discuss improvements to the process

Adelyn Kishbaugh ’12: If we’re going to continue with Blackboard, can we have a walk through instructions in email? Can we include some of the problems people had so that people will know what they might be facing?

Julia Fahl ’12: Can we put a link directly to blackboard? And change the function so there will be no double voting?

Madeline Vellturo ’11: We should have the ballots be bubble-in.

Saba Qadir ’13: We definitely need multiple choice. Also, we should have the results sent out in an email.

Tanya Kaur ’10: The results email should go out from Blackboard email, and not through activities because some people don’t read activities emails. We should also have the ability of no vote.

Hannah Curry-McDougald ’10: Point of Information – no vote is only an option if the candidate is running unopposed.

Meghan Mahoney ’10: Can we also have the link to candidate’s statements not on Blackboard ballot but in the reminder email or something?

Ashton Shaffer ’11: Going off what Meghan said, can we have a save/submit option, so that if you want to look at something else like the statements while you’re voting, you have the option to save until you’re ready to submit.

Elle Works ’10: Can we also have the percentages of how much the winners won by in the results email? I think it would be nice to see how they won. We get that with all other elections.

Sarah Kelley ’11: As newly elected Elections Head, I feel uncomfortable revealing that, it seems like a popularity contest.

Sarah Sherman ’11: When you run, you’re putting yourself out there. Why can SGA see the results and not the rest of the community?

Sophie: Everything will be sent out from now on.

Tanya Kaur ’10: When people are running for the first time and they’ve lost, it might be embarrassing and discouraging if they lose. Can we tell everyone you need 50%+1 and this is how many people voted in the results email as well?

Emma Wisniewski-Barker ’11: Point of Information – The meeting is technically over, we need to vote to extend time.

Sophie: Yes, can we have a motion to extend for more time?

Julia Fahl ’12: Can we get some email to be sent out that says ‘your vote has been counted’?

Hannah Curry-McDougald ’10: I don’t know if Blackboard does that, but we’re going to talk to the Blackboard experts.

SGA Retreat

Old Business

Blair Smith ’12: We want to have a motion to vote to extend on the speaking order on the previous discussion, specifically about the uncounted votes for the positions of Secretary and Honor Board Head.

Liana Donahue ’12: There were lots of votes that weren’t counted and we really feel this needs to be resolved.

Blair Smith ’12: We’re calling for discussion. We want to make sure it was acknowledged, and we want this to be added to next week’s agenda.

Sophie: Okay, we’ll continue talking about this. Is there any other old business?

Saba Qadir ’13: I’m part of the Health Center Advisory Committee, and we’ve been meeting with the Health Center and Dr. Kerr, and we’re planning to meet and talk about the issues from plenary. We are also going to be having discussions about uses, suggestions and opinions about the Health Center soon.

New Business

8:38 – Meeting ended